Friday 15 March 2013

Crushing

So I've been watching some romance films recently and now am feeling all mushy inside so I'm going to chat about some of that stuff...prepare yourself.

Now I'm not a big relationship person to be honest, I think if I found someone I really liked, then sure I would be with them. But the people I tend to like are either in relationships, or I'm just not really their cup of tea if you know what I mean.

But that doesn't stop me crushing on them! One thing that i notice for me anyway when i like someone, like really like them i just can't get them out of my head. Its kind of a good in the way that you are just day dreaming about the many scenario's of you too together, and to be honest could be thinking about worse things. One of my favourites is this dream scenario.


But at the same time its annoying because its only a day dream and you want the real thing. My suggestions in these situations is if the person you like is single and you are in fact their cup of tea, then make a move! Turn that dream into reality as they say. Don't wait for them to do it because you could be waiting forever! and always remember confidence is hot! It doesn't matter if you're a girl or a boy everyone loves confidence! FACT!  Make your move and see what happens, yeah they might reject you and you know that's awkward, but they might not!

But if you're like me and tend to crush on those special someone's who already has there own special someone's, well I'm not fan of cheating, so my suggestion would be to try and move on from it. If one day you're single and they're single then i expect your feelings will return and try it then, but don't wait around for that. I know its not exactly stuff of fairy tales but if you move on maybe you will go and find another prince, princess or knight in shining armour who will make that old flame look like a toad.

So if you're are lucky enough to have the day dreams and make them real....well i am jealous of you my friend. And if you're not so lucky this time then don't give up just yet. You never know what's going to happen tomorrow.

Don't worry normally this sort of thing makes me want to vom, so it won't be a regular occurrence.

Hope you enjoyed reading

Jason

P.S I am now going to bombard you with people who have already found their prince, princess or knight in shining armour.










No comments:

Post a Comment